& Fun Run
7th Annual Barbieri 5K
& Fun Run
- Registration: check in pre-registered runners & give them their bib numbers and race packets; accept new registrations for day-of runners. If you are running, you can work the first shift of registration and easily make it to the starting line.
- Food Set-up/Servers: set up the food already donated so it's ready for the hungry runners finishing the 5K.
- Water Station: pass out water to runners at 1 of 2 water stations. This is a fun activity for a family or two - kids love passing out the waters! Everything will be set up for you before the event, you just need to pass waters out.
- Cheering Station: choose your own spot along the route to cheer on runners. Wear costumes, bring music, hold sins, yell loud - you decide how you want to cheer! This is another great activity for the whole family!
- Race Timers: work with timing company to record finish times for runners as they cross the finish line. You'll be trained and it's easy!
- Childcare: help watch children ages 2 and older in the gymnasium while their parents run the 5K.
- Fun Run Helpers: help keep children on the 1/2 mile course around the back field beind Barbieri. This is well suited for 4th and 5th graders, as well as parents.
- Clean Up: the name says it all.